EXPERIENCE BIOSPHERE 2
Ticket Prices & Purchase
- Biosphere 2 recommends that guests wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Weather can be unpredictable in the winter and spring – layers are recommended.
- No pets allowed.
- Wheelchairs, baby strollers and walkers are not allowed on the tour due to stairs.
- Baby "backpacks" and back slings cannot be used – babies and children must be carried in front.
- No food or drink is allowed on the premises except for bottled water and items needed for baby care.
- Adults $20
- Military $18
- Children ages 6 through 12 $13
- UA student, faculty or staff with UA CatCard $10
- Non-UA student, faculty or staff with college ID $15
- Open every day of the year, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pricing for Group Tours of 20 participants or more:
K-12: $10.00 per student (Low Season July-December) $15.00 applies to all accompanying adults/chaperones within the 10:1 ratio.
K-12: $12.00 per student (High Season January-June) $17.00 applies to all accompanying adults/chaperones within the 10:1 ratio.
Any additional adults or family members above the minimum required chaperones must pay the separate applicable admission fee and be assigned to a regularly scheduled public tour. Please note – upon arrival, we ask for ONE payment for the entire group.
- Please call 520-838-6192 or email BIO2-GROUP@email.arizona.edu for reservations for groups.