EXPERIENCE BIOSPHERE 2
Ticket Prices & Purchase
- Biosphere 2 recommends that guests wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Weather can be unpredictable in the winter and spring – layers are recommended.
- No pets allowed.
- Wheelchairs, baby strollers and walkers are not allowed on the tour due to stairs.
- Baby "backpacks" and back slings cannot be used – babies and children must be carried in front.
- No food or drink is allowed on the premises except for bottled water and items needed for baby care.
- Adults $20
- Military $18
- Children ages 6 through 12 $13
- UA student, faculty or staff with UA CatCard $10
- Non-UA student, faculty or staff with college ID $15
- Open every day of the year, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pricing for General Group Tours (up to 144 participants):
K-12: $10 per student or chaperone (Discount Season July-December). Adult/chaperone ratio maximum 6:1, minimum 10:1. $200 flat fee for groups of 19 or fewer.
K-12: $12 per student or chaperone (Regular Season January-June). Adult/chaperone ratio maximum 6:1, minimum 10:1. $240 flat fee for groups of 19 or fewer.
Any additional adults or family members above the maximum allowed chaperones must pay the separate applicable admission fee and be assigned to a regularly scheduled public tour. Please note – upon arrival, we ask for ONE payment for the entire group.
(*Rates effective August 15th, 2016)
- Please call 520-838-6192 or email BIO2-GROUP@email.arizona.edu for reservations for groups.